Thursday, February 4, 2010

SER

gΠΠtes of
OfoO
~cha~
џ
game tRainer dusts the...:::...lawndry
drying in my fΔce the ddoouubbllee sshhiirrtt
ttrriihhss you u∏er paassing through===•
shave the fog ::∞::∞::∞ your eye grease sle
dding down yr chheeks are rroolliinngg ba
lls slapper hymn hhands the crOAk to me
.where yOu are mmummbbling behind the f
Ųrnace ,streeeaking clroWn an garbAge
cl
ac∏∏ered
liÅd
yr bloo••••••wwing
uh ,“nAMe”




ESTAR

dried my џcoffee in the bathtUb my ru
sty f¬¬oot sliding on the greasy che
ese )(rinse)( stunned ah \\ !nit
there whee rot ::tock off .fulller slee
et ,ehn Tongue ggagggedd aggainst tha
wallll all 4 .your soUp shhaddow rin
sed an said
wet one
•k•
ddoouubb
led “wHere”
cudddly in the glassy iiiweedsiii my wet neck
my gravvled sock thrOat || filled with
iiigrassssssssiii the scuttled sLUMbers blOOO
m iittcchhyy in tHat fffffoooooggggg my
nnOse the MountaiN wi’tz my fΔce



¨

[O]Π[O]
caracóatl
Ö<<<<
Ų







escalo

see
pens
ativo
~ ~

frío





tres

ΠiΠiΠ
:::lluviia:::
UOU
i








ya

>>]:[<<
¨

.A.
.Ỹ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home