Friday, February 19, 2010

LOOSE


o
de
nsed
the pHOne
L ad the r wh
at I climBeD
twisTy like ,a screen
¬dangled from my foot¬
off the Open winDO w here my
drOoooling πhat fiLLed ГГ with
∞\\sky a laylayered fooaam wriNKled//∞
in my sHorts why=inSULation=lea
ked accrosss my plate åf.A.ce
--=Oo--a lapsing sleeVe my
slOShing g|L|ass //Falls//
acRoss my ..:d:u:s:t:..
an ant an ant an ant a
n )something( wh
istLING in my
y ear
o


ESOOL





siEsta

]yo[
que
sueÑo
SUEñO
con el lodo

)o(





the fOg

brAt sAcỤk

s)H(ingle
)g(un
¬







kín

cometalco
y ví
el flrestorán
cUeVal
ºΩº






flandir

flago
flumo
flormo
flujoáctico
F º º º º º L
º





sNot

yr
˚˚fΔce˚˚
greeen
=
...nordry...





fumb

bblingg
‘n cryINg
aSh
...
•••••:::•••••

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home