Tuesday, February 9, 2010

KNAP

fURther crAWLiiinnnggg stored the Ụnder
shirt a caNcer g=rin an the tџoilet b
Oooils your tOOth a heel ¬ in the SON
g g¬g g try my faaaaster fOrk an
tRowel ¬ it’s yes it’s splliintter in m
y
TongỤe
llinnttt
..~~:i:i:~~..
M
y thRoat sneeze deep beside the l
aundry w a n d e r e d l
Onnngggg an WaVed the nººstril LUMBer
¬¬ п the dust piiiiiiiiiiied beside my
iiihaiiiriii lOUdly streeeaked inside your pillOw
juke

iiiiiiKiiiiii
aw
dglance
ΔΔΔ
∙∙п∙∙






rain

..:..:::..:..
bOwl
|
driNkingair
∙∙:∙∙:::∙∙:∙∙
°°°°°
◦◦◦





chigger

*
my pAnts
my nAme
my hAnd
••





shurt

•П•
heave
dUsty thumb
...џ...





sunker

sore real
\\\TT///
forGots
п





mule


teeds
legs
leests






Cormb

labpsing at the desgk heheheh enstomadtic
papel quemado el hHumo lettrado que rrespirro y
mis hhuevos den sos una plumba ;o;o;o;
the floating cashH Hham your wristle denso
whut I champfered in the drЏawer a c
club de huueso º-º-º y mis fonos mis no
tecclas mis clastificaciones ||| chivering
beneath my chair ~~~ o sp raw lingk
of the ink the tintorería tonta tanta tinta !¡





Lamber

the dust::::: crumpbled walllll//s the
liver grease swalllowed in my souipt
the butttons hot an wet º,º,º,º o c
ash rancid plummber roiling in the
trunnk I gave a shotout ,asked for
“levers” “levels” ,_,_,_, an a shat
tered pot џ .the lickquid wall the
dusty lambp the coinered croppbings sor
ta steaming in the loggoclunkic vapor : : : :

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home