Friday, February 5, 2010

DOWN

fUndus fOam I stood down so
haMMered off ¬ togxic eyelid t
Ụrned awry why Di∙∙∙tHe..Red// c
raplic fau¬cet¬ tro.U.ble the S
teps la///yred// in me hair\~\~\~
õõ õõ õõ
bb
led
.T.
=. =hroat= .=
yat splllllllinter daWn the floor my
pOOl )o(o)o(o)o( s mAttterS t Ụness t
he Grease yr fVnnelled pAge П .t
he gueSt gUttttters in the tOiLeT
wHere mmy sHirt is RED with dussssst




UP

OпO
mbu
slebpt eye
Ǿ
an sAw ºº the ~uMmber crAwl ‗‗‗‗‗
dipper shrug .П. an gASped uNder the
table throng meat my knees hAlt
nnn dumbPer tHan a book пп my oJo f
ailed so I = ate the tПowel }buZZ
Zing{ buzzing in the trỤnk I spElt t
.HHEE.
L
||
A
||
D
||
D
||
E
||
R
r






п__

gORra
taXat
el lago que llevO






iSla

mAr ooooo da
•peDra••
horriz
•Onte−−−−−−−−−−−−
:)máscara(:





:en:

::terisco::
:::ni:::
::::comilón::::






sor

DA
)ojo(
da
∙∙∙∙∞me∞∙∙∙∙
ore






edifi

ĦcakciónĦ
bOc
alun
arF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home