Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Lasting Llunch

soupp ˘˘˘ mettal idt’s a bloiling sppoun
__ủ chainge the ffogg to souup the
withered ~~~ hairr ,ghhost crrust ,s and
fillls my swweatter ::: : : ..the stair ways too
oll the foto’s kkniffe the laddther’s
grrisstling ooil it sees a џџџ shoe an
bbubbbles I uppon my houuse was sleipt w
as sliept an aiimed oOOOo the rrockk the
ssppllaasshhiinngg where I where eyye for
got




Heardd

the builder flooat .riinse an riice couggh
the hammmer offf ¬¬¬ ensleevement
cowers in the túnell [[n]] allgae cllouds
the walls I raiise the mot moatt the me
att meett ºOOº it’ss sllept a hhead na
derenrocc LLL regglue the framme
an ffogg the pusszzle drippppingg at
my feeet o bedter to unknoww be
tder to resigh an gazze the asshh the
hhssa collecctif in me eeaarrss





crambp


rum bled
deem ment
oOoOo

you meant to





sord


O
the liver wall
ad ax
...ion...

hep flavor





teem

shadow sock
frought
goo much
ojojojo

sa][id






yesm


bomb brot
,/,/,/,/,

hall ape you

chewed so long





daze

for flow for
clap for sit
for yup for
tide for
slam





bunt


sleet keel
˚ ˚ ˚ ˚ ˚
shedder

blow soak





seen


lack of fisting
lumpy try
mister







p

raw gum hack
read the
..lumps..
istil





tree

snore shot
slab a
feets your stuff

---kaw---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home