Friday, January 8, 2010

Lutte

blang drakker ,,,,, up a // shed
liquid inna black ooo bucket or a n
eedy d,,,rain my chop hat :: sanguid th
rone hhh ah broth ah laughter ah
ham sangwich bright with smoky bl
ood ΄΄΄΄ o I better feel ¡!¡! the chain
guide and my long hall shot in cabsul
ation ]i[ blut I said I sed I sha
ved the crusted thong sinkage \\\\\,




Xipe

screw door an o.o.o flavor rafter w
here yr tongue ~~ remained heavy ... g
reasage an a slug dog recapture [d]
flay my face reveal the [:] mask the
[΅] eyeless obsidiana [ ] haw! was
chugging eye was i the rotting beets be
oooneath the rugs I slept my shirt m
y mouth .the [!] arking window B the
fisted match ¡¡¡ blubs in flame up oh
“o” )my tearing cheeek(




reamer

/// \\\
loof
a





got

banke crud
$s$s$
trut

S





wiped


dog dodge
,.,.,.,

sped caulk
)]sh[]ut[(

i.t






mystérieux et frondant


soggy droººol
lung the ma_t

the window slaw





truck you lent


maze fall
ehn suit
\\\

the





sork


tru glu
aattee iitt

/;/;/;/

dicky





repairs


the dent denk
tthhee
/////
spread down an

folder off





cultiv


halfa
cubp

shot lip
oh ho
e





ate


dangle iron
//((//
user sed

sooap

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home