Wednesday, February 20, 2013

mirareror

nest’s leak bowl you are
I are a drinking
lake puzzle FLAMES
THE CORN your ice
neck are your file qui
vering in my g lance
THE MUFFLED STORM
,,,ah you grease are
aim are time are soup s
lopped beneath the t
able ! ))the inch and
form drop )he are(((((((((((((


rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
- Kurt Schwitters




cuaespejorto

The aged sleeve the
dork door my yr
knee slebpt there )h
air slowing in the wind(
the clung butt ons se
deshacen bajo los gara
batos de hace 30 años
...me quité la camrisa...
...un maniquí de ahgua...

polvo mojado
..,...,,....,,,.....,,,,......,,,,,.................

]and closed[


...in the crackling room.
- H. P. Lovecraft




memirrorat

the shimmering leg the top
pled ape the egg shoulder
green with mould my tum
bling ash ..... toalla ir
redacta ...en la sombra del
portón de piedra... I lost
my shoe stepped in to the
plaza’s sirens ...“par de
rancheros” ...en el plato
with my roasted arm my
cackling smoked tooth “lib
ro de jejenes súbitos” my

rising breath sans paroles


...la caroña letrada.
-Francisco de Quevedo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home