Saturday, January 5, 2013

Espejo de las Tripas

fustigante .where the wear
congealed ,a .tower
hulks a ,bedroom roof
less to the sky .my
flooded lunch curls
on the ≈usumacinta w
were a truck empties
on the beach .fumes c
oil in my “nostri
liferous apertura”
,)donde antaño me
comía el aire( .ni
modo .camisa de
hamburgüesa cal
zado de pepino


...diverticulitis...
- Dr. Atl






Opening Mirror

the sighs sieze )ho
t wall( I aimed in
to )where yr thigh
drips with greed( the
focused outer door
...crawling... yr )inha
lation frogs( froze
inside the tunnel ═

drilled l with wind ~~~


...pesado, dormido...
- José Asunción Silva






Espejo de Segundo

,engomado ,ni formado ,en
micturado y la mezcla me
nonombra ,ramificado y
ante pacto ,simiesco e
insectívoro el plato va
cío MI CARA SE DU
ERME tus latbios
en la bruma sanglrante
,al sesgo el plulmón ,l
igero ,implibricante
en el estarante pul
pulsante de lihbros de
formados ,englomados
,inmimizturados con los
bebichos de mi vereloj


...it’s sinking time!
- B. Linker






Mirror of the Nails and Grease

dog sink splrashing the
breaken fed uhn
nape crystals )“perso
nality” was( shaved
em kcen eltsirg closed
my eyen street’s m
orning sun talking on
the sidewalks where
I DONNED MY B
ARK )anissued ch
eese condition( arm
dribbling in my sleeve
)ŸŸectonostrilled I
or eye( thought or
“thought” the black
drain I mouthed I


...te clavé la grasa.
- M. Artillé

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home