Saturday, April 23, 2011

shoulder dink
my gak
rust betold

ram







chow linkk
salt chew

d.u.s.t of neck







the crash cow
the sot
the

limp the

the






each cheese
eat
numb one







cute jolt
rank
mustard sky

the flakes fell







dire heel
rubber nod
blabber one

et neck






shim luck
dotar

fog the wall







nuptual
napper

“costo y cueva”







lumbre
shirt llist
mictia

lumière






Upper Neck

fondle the laundry while brimming
fondle the doorknob while spinning
fondle the ash while knowing
fondle the towel while sleeping
fondle the brick while counting
fondle the deck while growling







Infustigate

blot suit or dog my shirt
mount lung or dog my aim
blunt gnat or dog my key
fog ripple or dog my lung
rut lisp or dog my shadow
pile sock or dog my spit




The Itching Fog

bring my cord a hamster
slug my shirt a hamster
file my eye a hamster
snore my crotch a hamster
aim my drink a hamster
shoot my tooth a hamster







The Fortress

horse and hick while stopping
lick and hick while beaming
tock and hick while drowning
mute and hick while sheeting
gum and hick while burning
nod and hick while grinning





Blisters

bink an blink the coatrack
cog an comb the sandbox
shim an shine the foghorn
fake an fire the voicebox
vent an vile the plunger
pack an puke the bumblebee







Dog Light

sot happy and a motor
jack happy and a stuffer
shirt happy and a comb
bog happy and a suffix
slack happy and a heel
caw happy and a smoke




Toilet Lung

shape and list ,kako flotante y
tus ojitos de tezontle mis car
cajadas in the bathroom fulla
smoke the mirror lung .taste of
phone the fonolicuado ambulante y
tus deditos salchichosos mi risa
infecta colgante de ,the humming
house .gas and shirts from the
window drift and my rope liquid
,comb char ,stringy nostril opens
opens the door ,your hair swirls a
clanking deep inside your shoe





El Excusado

the dog clock the clavo nap the
buttered end of days or fork
my gland halation simmered in
the loop aw puzzle ,steam ,claw
hammer ,the rusty lake the arf
salad the dim cream pilling in
my pants what’s utter there’s
a tubefish ,corn wall ,moths
spilling down the lathered chair
.the long bark the lado crap the
muttered pen I paid my dump
with ,thinking thickly above the
swirling bowl




Thigh Shadow

loom across the sandwich and your
hair gag temple foaming in the
noodle soup my crapage role my
tuna lens I razed across the plaza
where a swimming shirt climbed the
steps trailing clocks of blood my
storming morning sinks below the
torpid lake o thighs and corn o
shadow in my ear your roar loss
switch says air and bags emptied
of their form that poodle suit
dangling in garage :coil those
drooling hens and gaze “across” the
vague chair the limbed squirting
time the dusty pail stops my
flood .ignore your thought and
“think” or grow the shortened face

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home