Friday, October 8, 2010

Washed up

soon was slumping in
the sinks was shaded
in the swim I sw
allowed folding $ $
swam the sweaty
throat I sleptless
saw a ,came and
soggy swept a way
I chewed my face my
towel swaying in the
basement






Ahogado ,Hoy

sort the shadow lip the
sagging bun shade or
sooner whipped than
shadowed lung my cal
cification showed the
swallowed shading where
your focus shallowed
shape was glimmered in
the swell was )sinks






Eat It

guttered lake and gr
ovelled eggy like my
hair a train tumbling
in the uttered air I
spake and legged far
off a rain and stum
bled held the door a
sticky plate I grew my
face in





Cut the Cards

e
b elbow t
e
b lunch ditch t
e
b ground to splash t
e
b fortress crawled cloud concretion t
e
b scrabbling through the milpa cave t
e
b shortly named the lung crawdad Hank t
e
b cuts t
e
b laundry fog gushing sentence thick room t
e
b toilet fight and enters boom t
e
b claw fog pedaled glass t
e
b plate of nails t
e
b book mud t
e
b corn t
e
e
e




Song and Lint

a
r slop g
a
r door bunny g
a
r keep it screwing g
a
r shutter all the spider g
a
r dim an wet spongy lunch g
a
r piles of garbage bags shimmering wind g
a
r feet g
a
r angled sky folding past the river g
a
r dust suit rising from floor g
a
r think inside the wall g
a
r clots of number g
a
r heavy chew g
a
r fought g
a
a
a






o
ΩΩΩΩ
jump bread
--- the core ---
sandwich
UUUU







g
u meal peel m
g
u your ape cluster m
g
u nagging m
g
u
m






S
o
s bubble score s
o
s dawn crisp s
o
s shale s
o
s shoot s
o
s
s
.






H
u ha u
h
u arf u
h
u ought u
h
u came u
h
h
u
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home