Monday, April 6, 2009

Meal Focus

aim to numb er the cornfled
tops yr ano lacustre er yr
año .fullness rains las piedras
rinsed with .ease of cramping
los chayotes en la mesa em
papada el cielo dreams or
blinds like un escarampión yr r
ashy forehead scuttled ,nice
an flimsy corner shingled with
yr suit .where I rivered
por las camisas y los manteles




La Caja

spore more singlex somrático yr
con dactílico y me desayuno .fuzz
lake y la calle brilla respira en
foca tu grito de paletas ,me tumbo
,labro ,labial me canta lo que tomo
en la máquina de hescribir .sunk bo
ok ,lap mud ,knotty shorts an fin
gers of “speech” running off mi plato
where I stare an occulate ,blare
my silence like a cardboard box




Ducha

neng el baño fidelicio y tus corners
shat tiered offed the steps la
escrawlera numinosa come visage an
lap .idera’s rising dust the air is wh
ite an tinkles .feed me tu frutal tu
hôpital auspicious clamor in the sh
aking trees with birds an wireless
there’s a chanchre in yr voice an oil
lidless night yr toalla desintegrada

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home