Monday, November 21, 2016



all holes day

hole in my face where the
clouds roll out hole in my
face where your finger shines
hole in my face where a mask
licks its lips hole in my face
where a door loses its hinge h
ole or hole of my face where a
tree burns in the sky hole in
my face where your book is
soaked in oil hole in my f
ace where a lightbulb spins in
smoke hole in my face where a
hole swallows a hat hole in my
face where a dog chews its tail
hole in my face where the k
itchen fills with crickets spell
your name in reverse on the
wall where the hole in my f
ace o pens and c loses opens
and closes was a mouth pou
ring eyes and glasses was a
bottomless cup explaining
the toilet hole in my face
where a shadow enters and
takes the form of a knife
hole in my face where a
key dissolves and the garage
is consumed in flame

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home