Sunday, July 31, 2016




veil of speech

possessive focus of yr ladder
equivalen ,composit explo
dation sed yr derog modal
sausage wroth ,importid let
ters a monosyllable fo
aming through ,a chicken k
not ,fictive nose ex
pire of fragment's worlds it
is isn't ,shadows in yr
mutt yr er empactic gas
p or book g asp an boo
k of INI INI NIN I NIN I I I
sot displacement ,egg alpha
bet ,gummittee levitation
dancith in yr dripping
tooth :moist hiss on a desk's
displaced debleeding .crime
the lungs ,rise to the circle's end

Lathered in Jim Leftwich's
Six Months Aint No Sentence, Book 181, 2016
John M. Bennett 7.29.16





foil of spinach


end possessive focus of yr ladder equivalen 
,circle's composit explo rise to the dation seed 
yr deer rug modal sausage the lungs ,wroth 
,importid let .crimeters a monosyllable foaming 
debleeding through ,a chickenk displaced not 
,fictive noise expire on a desk of fragment's 
worlds it is :moist hiss isn't ,shadows in yr
toothmutt yr ear in yr dripping empactic gas
pordancith book g asp an book of INI levitation 
INI ,gummittee NIN I bet NIN egg alpha I 
displacement ,I slot I displacement ,I sort I


Lathered in Jim Leftwich's
Six Months Aint No Sentence, Book 181, 2016
John M. Bennett 7.29.16
slithered from John M. Bennett's lathers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home