Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Mirror of Sleep

my shhaddow seep my
insta flaking ; ; ; ; ; ; ;
off your pillow the
loud clue mmummbbles
in your shshirt the
)tense stum bled( wha
t I “would do” ,or
will ,not dropping fro
m the roof the
tooth the )bub£e’s
bright pearl( I was washing
in the dark window a˩
bee ttremors in the glassy
cor ner my crack
ed leg leftt ttwitchy
in tthe sheetts


...la mitad de mi cabeza dormida.
- Juan Ramón Jiménez.







Espejo del Comuniqué

“mi carta se duerme” di
jo der metiste la tos sur
la table )mesa mez tiza
que en la lluvia se es
fuma ;~;;;~;;~ ~;~ ( ;~ la
lata de creamed corn
)fíjate ,NUNCA LA
NOMBRA l l l l l
(ni esencia ,resabida ,“una
vagüedad” infrafrenética
,risa en la milpa cru
jiente de remolques
.mis papalabras re
mojadas mi recipiente
reflejo es y ronca y
RONCA “algo se muere
en la sierra”


Hasta la , siempre.
- Fidel Castro







Eat Mirror Sleep

Next of neck the throb
moat wheezing in my
laddered oars your
hell hay UN LOCO
SOY the rippled fauce
t in your mouth gleams
,dripping explanations k
notted like casting
line pulsing deep in
a lake )I licked my
fork( DE ATAR my
dream of thread intention
or your shut sharp shirt
.looser blaze ,the “crystal
door” crazed with cracks
my head turned sunk
into the pillow


wo



...la manta de fideos...
- P. A. S. Tacomera

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home