Sunday, October 30, 2011

COMING APART COMING TOGETHER


my loose neck doubled with
the hat collection you were
scrumbling in the snow re
fraction ] [ and was ga
gging at the gate my f
orking lint spoon ―=:: ―o
my sagged dog foot ظ re
surgitation pusilánime te
toqué la O pulsera ,hule y
hierro ,losa abierta a la
sangre ≈ turbia

tus zapatillas limítrofes mis
lindes mis pieles desen
focados y tu ropa inris
ible de chalchíhuitl ta
llada o I giggled on
the splashing ≈ throne my
left throat coughing
to my right the spin
ached window ▀ snored my
crumbled notebook::: yawn
ning in the ~breeze

the flag face whistles








THE LUCK THE FAUCET


the luck flaked sky my
shining luggage fell through
space of form and ash
your swift lunch rebirths
the room I couch my ham
in livered light and scal
ding cloud was what I knew
I thought your toothbrush
was the key

my face slept in the sink
your thinner tube wriggles
cross the floor my lock
or lunch complected lung
your smile puncher g
lows and thickens was a
rope of glue and stick
y gloves o don’t awake bu
t fumble with the
faucet

half the hair gushed down

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home