Saturday, June 4, 2011

lick plunger nekkid tone
a ants contraction sing
le.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,sobbing.,.,
. tube or synthesizer sha
pe of wheeling sugar in
yr eye it’s what I )gave(
impacted in the gummy
s o u p







slab of mumble torque in
dented with a dime too
shot to carve or slumb er
in my asholine a ho le O
linger in the bur ning
shirt like clouds or ‘s just
a cough in dust






butter groped and nodde
r at the soap dispenser
where you r name reveals
reveals a tunnel thrashin
g through my blood’s a
bottled mind a can of tuna
rusting in the sun o fog my
t o n g u e







gristled gate the sca
t ered lung and foghorn
sandwich all that fuzz
and blackened grease
beneath the fridge I
crawled beside the ph
one window ate an ear






dirt ,run
chowder
my dust dog





“the weasel”
soup

the mute caught finger





chump use
gerbils and kraut

the numbered lint





haw
how
haw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home