Thursday, March 24, 2011

ah “leg mist”
‘til is

)slumbering(






glob ghost
shorts and meat

wire
cloud






shove it off
mate my boil
rutabaga

d oo r





my slab mutter
my boil fatter
my r

knot






soil the cob
desk sump
puling screen

sez






toots the toast
bile scent
cussed

ink





next
lapsed
rug
shorn
dog






seem
pile
crusted

≈stream≈






suit luck
got
nutter one

) br ea st (




Cuervón

the grunting sugar door the fraught
neck you spun before the tele
phone like snotty nap foam your
inchless desk sinking through your
lap .the “test of” sung with gristle
and a cackled bone cacalotl spinning
shoe a beak a black glinting rock
a nodding glue hole )where I( ab
stinationed ,lock mustard ,tired sh
unting drooler below the floor .)I
oughta( talk you off “I oughta”
name ] you [ bested by a peeling
fork your chinning up the branches




You Shit

the muddy dirt loop before your
brow the gasp shover in your
puzzle muster FOG grease a tum
bler vaselined my specs I saw
you drooling .apes and dollars the
drying pencils dropped into my soup
and all I cashed was clots .framed
the numbers like a turd and smelt my
Tlazolteotl grunts beneath my chair .you
skinned your teeth I mimed my s
wimming coprolite o precious foam !)the
bloody shirt the mooted door the
growling when I asked for gloves...




The Beans Interred

yet twiddler suck yet mile boil
tweeting on my face my course of
shadowed all your written fingers
dandled in the diarrhea of my
sight reversal the heavy spoon
the coronariac contusion back the
wheel my sock throat doubled
.asp er comb ,“fog thumb” ,the twisty
leg gangling from your shorts !lose
the fork hock the lint !obviation
stools the plate of pintos spat
tered in my mirror




Uck Uck

cousin flag ,nodder room ,belty thong
twisted in your battery pak a
dualing shot bonk ,kinda so
apy hat seeping down yr neck ah
kerosene chump ah mundo foco ast
illado y la luz no abre .minimal y
,noddy gun joke wham the puzzle ack
ack grim into the fogoid face huh
“funny” “farm” fisted past the
file impaction in my backside your
flappy flappy mildews there and
what was window’s clothed ] п [

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home